Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Shopping Treat





It started to rain, and I had no umbrella. Hence the squinty eyes! 



Last weekend I made some major damage and got a few things at the Kate Spade store, seriously sales are so deadly sometimes. I just went in there to look, I swear! & also I either have completely brainwashed my boyfriend or have taught him well. He was justifying that everything I got was good deal! I ended up getting a new case/cover for my Mac, as well as these girly loafers and last but not least adding one more perfume to my collection!

P.S. For all my Chicago ladies, there is a new Kate Spade store in the 900 building on Michigan Ave. They will be having sips and treats on Oct. 17th plus 30% off your full-price item purchases if you RSVP! Hope to see you there, I'll be stopping by!


Shop this Post:
___________________________________________________________
J.crew embellished top // Forever 21 cardigan // Forever 21 pencil skirt (old but similar) // Target booties // Phillip Lim for Target handbag.

& more options:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola