Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Chunky sweater+ fall booties









I am all over the chunky sweaters lately. So comfortable to just throw on and go. I added a great statement necklace and some cute booties. Which btw are amazingly comfortable, I wore them all weekend and even went shopping in them all day. Don't let the heel deceive you, I had to search high and low for these pretties. Can you guess where I got them? Yeap, Target! Snag a pair if you can. :)

Shop this Post:
___________________________________________________________
Asos sweater // Zara pants (similar at J.crew) // Target booties // Phillip Lim for Target Handbag // J.crew necklace (similar for a fraction of the price here )// Dior sunglasses.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots. Great fall look :) I would love if you checked out my blog!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola