Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Weekend Wear

It was fantastic having a long weekend, I honestly think we should always have more than two days of relaxation. I even had time to reorganized a few drawers, get a shoe rack (yes, the 10-tier one from The Container Store). You're probably thinking why would you wanna spend your weekend like that!? Well, little do you all know, my room is the size of a closet and I had clothes all over the place....overall not very pretty! :)

Anyway, what I am trying to get at is that it was chilly and I was running errands and doing chores so I chose something super laid back and comfy, I wanted to show you all it's not always glam!



Outfit Details: ILY Couture sweater, Hollister jeans, Sam Edelman sandals, Rebecca Minkoff purse, Rings:'Lucky' via Nordstrom, Tiffany & Co bands 



Happy Tuesday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola