Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ideal Rainy Day

{1}

When it rains, it should only mean one thing, lounging in pjs with a cup of tea in hand and browsing on my macbook. I tend to 'shop' and be seriously tempted to buy what I think I need! If I posted everything I wanted it would be a never ending post, but see, the thing is  I can't lounge in pjs and do what I know I'd enjoy doing on these gloomy days. I have to work and make that money that pays my bills and my addiction! 
Have a fabulous day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eliza, I love rainy days and I love going out with my Wellingtons on and seeing you wearing your Wellingtons makes me very happy you look really yummy.
    Carole
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this anchor jumper.
    I hate rainy days, need more sunshine :)

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola