Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Oufit Idea







Seriously, cannot believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving! A year ago my boyfriend was at boot camp & I wasn't able to spend this lovely holiday with him. This year,however, we will be enjoying a Thanksgiving lunch at his grandma's house. I'm thinking that this outfit I wearing today is basically what I plan on wearing tomorrow, it's casual but it still has a dressy feel to it. (Don't worry the fit on the skirt is a loose fit to begin with, just enough for me to get away with eating until my heart is content!) 
To follow we will be hosting our very first Thanksgiving dinner at our apartment with my family. It's seriously so crazy how time flies by and I'm old enough to do that, this year has been a lot of firsts and it will continue as I enter adulthood. Eeep! 

I would love to know your plans for tomorrow? Are you stuffing the turkey? Or  are you making the yummy pumpkin pie? What are you most excited about Thanksgiving? 

Happy Wednesday!

Shop this Post:
Old navy coat // Target sweater // Target skirt // J.crew tights // Target booties // Forever 21 scarf (last years but similar).




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola