Wednesday, October 9, 2013

White way after Labor Day







(me being silly)

As most of you already know, there’s no such rule as the “white can’t be worn after Labor day” Well there was…but with fashion and personal style always evolving. Many rules, if not all have been thrown out the window!
I personally think white is a key color any season whether it’d be in the summer or fall. This outfit is definitely on the dressier side but if you’re going to dinner or drinks out with friends, this would be perfect.
I wore this work but I didn't wear these heels, (the kids would probably think I’m crazy). I paired this outfit with some loafers and I was good to go!


 Shop this Post:
__________________________________________________
J.crew blazer // J.crew tank //Target jeans (old) // Target heels (old but similar) // Groopdealz necklace (old) // Gap Leopard clutch (sold out online).

& other options:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola