Thursday, October 3, 2013

Leopard+Cobalt Blue

I love how fun this skirt is & I decided to style it for work. Sometimes we stick to the black pants and white top and although that looks great. To step out of the box and have a little fun with your wardrobe adding color and patterns are great for a different feel.

 My lovely friend ended up getting me this skirt, because my Target was sold out as I told you in this other post. I couldn't be happier with the fit and the length of the skirt. And although its not Friday yet, it sure does feel like it (for me at least
 I hope you all have a great Thursday!







Outfit Details: Forever 21 blazer |New York & Company top | Phillip Lim x Target skirt |J.crew Factory heels.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had the chance to snag that skirt at a Target and I passed it up. I wish I wouldn't have! This outfit is awesome!

    Hilary Mae
    hilaryayersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola