Friday, October 4, 2013

All over Sparkles








Happy Friday to you all! I can't wait to finally have some down time after a long week of work and school. Almost half way there, to all my fellow student readers, keep it up! Before we know it (hopefully) it will be winter break! 
With the weather finally cooling down a bit, I was able to wear this embellished beauty. I love how it sparkles and looks so chic. Although, there's another J.crew sweatshirt that is to die for! (link below) Instead of spending all that money, I chose their factory piece! 

Shop the Post:
___________________________________________________________


& other options:





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww Eliza I like your Outfit you look really yummy wearing your Denim Shorts and Hunter Rubber Wellingtons.
    Jennifer
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola