Friday, April 26, 2013

Mint & Nude


Hey there! Long time no see right? Well I hope everyone is doing swell now that the weather is warming up gradually, well at least in Chicago that is (we might be a little behind) 
Mint has been my favorite color to wear for the past two years, this color is still very popular, I have yet to show off some shoe beauties on here that are just this color!


In other news I am on my last two weeks of school! What?! Where did the time go, I am happy that summer is just around the corner and that my boyfriend from the Navy is stationed here at home! I am the happiest girl in world!

Outfit Details: HM blouse (old but similar), Forever 21 pants, Tory Burch flats (get 25% off using code:TBSPRING), Forever 21 necklace.

Happy Friday!
xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola