Monday, February 10, 2014

Hot Pink





Outfit Details: Shirt // Skirt // Baublebar Necklace (similar)// Target heels (old but similar).

Can you believe Valentine's Day is this Friday? I have realized that this year I have gotten even more involved with most holidays, decorated my office space and have planned out valentines color outfits for work! Except for this one,this outfit is definitely a more going out kinda look!  I have loving the midi skirt trend, especially bright colored one skirts, I couldn't pass up this cute hot pink one! I wore this on Saturday for a date, of course I had my snow boots handy and than switched out to these metallic heels! This look is great for the day time too because the chambray look eases the outfit and makes it  a more "dressed up casual attire."
Hope everyone has a great Monday!! :) 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola