Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Sparkle On









Seriously in love with this top, so perfect for the holidays! I can't help but to love this color combo for this time of the year. Funny story about this top is that my boyfriend hated it when I had picked it out of the Forever 21 rack. He thought it was too much sparkle going on and all I could think of was "I love all this sparkle", I decided on a no the first time around but I couldn't stop regretting that I didn't get it, so guess who went back to get it? He did, that's right.
& he ended up loving it when I put it on....BOYS!! 

Anyway, I am so excited to for Christmas, literally in 21 days and counting. 

I have been feeling so much better now that my fall semester is coming to an end. I cannot wait until 
that's over! 

Shop this Post:
Forever 21 top // Target jeans (old) // Target heels (similar) // Nars lipstick // Essie nail polish.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola