Monday, November 18, 2013

Trending: Faux fur vest






Forever 21 sweater // H&M faux fur vest (old) // Zara pants // Hunter rain boots (similar color) // J.crew necklace // Phillip Lim for Target handbag (sold out )




I have recently gotten into the faux fur trend, I am seriously looking into getting a faux fur snood next and maybe another vest to add to my wardrobe. If leather or animal print isn't your thing maybe you might like this trend.Thoughts? 
Happy Monday to you all!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Luv the pop of colour the wellies bring to the outfit.

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These boots def brighten up my day! :)
      xo
      Eliza

      Delete
  2. Aww Eliza it's lovely to see you wearing your Wellingtons again and I will be using these photos in my blog in a couple of days.
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, by all means cant wait to see them on your blog! :)
      xo
      Eliza

      Delete
    2. Hi Eliza, I have now posted your photos, to have a look please follow this link http://juliewearsellingtons.wordpress.com and a comment would be lovely.
      Julie
      x

      Delete
    3. Hi Eliza I have now posted your photos to have a look please follow this link http://juliewearswellingtons.wordpress.com and a comment would be lovely
      Julie
      x

      Delete
  3. Great outfit as always. Those Hunter boots are a great POP of colour and pretty darn cute too

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola