Monday, November 25, 2013

Crazy for Plaid






Lately, I can't seem to have enough plaid! Who's with me? I am obsessed with the new ones J.crew has in stock right now but in the meantime I'll settle for some cute ones I found at Forever 21 and for the fraction of the price. 

& let the I-am-freezing-to-death-outfit posts begin! I am so glad I have my caring boyfriend to snap a few shots for me. 
How do you ladies do it during the cold season!? Do you have a helping hand or just work with you got and hope you don't get frost bite? Seriously wish coats could count as the outfit of the day lol 

Shop this Post:

Forever 21 plaid shirt // J.crew pants // H&M beanie(recent but similar) // Ralph Lauren mittens (last year's) // Milk and Honey Boutique necklace // Hunter rain boots // Hunter winter socks.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola