Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wear Jeans to Work

I am trying my hardest to wear jeans more often and I finally incorporated a way to wear them at work. By adding some snazzy shoes and a dressy white shirt and everything complimented each other very well. I am glad no one said anything about wearing jeans to work or maybe it was the fact that it was the last day of school for students and my boss didn't really care...anyways I got away with it, maybe you can to...on a Friday. 


Outfit Details: Madewell blouse, Madewell jeans, J.crew sandals,Target chevron ring (old but similar)



(Sidenote)* These shoes are fabulous and comfortable, such a steal from J.crew! 
I am in love with all their shoes, definitely one of the best on my shoe list!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola