Thursday, January 3, 2013

Review: eShakti

Can I say how lovely this dress is? Not only that but how comfortable it is. And you all know how I feel about that, its key to my outfits. I have worn this dress on two occasions already and will continue to do so. Thanks to eShakti, it will become an instant classic in years to come in my wardrobe. 
I kept it classy and simple I added some gold bracelets and some black tights with some heels. The great thing about this site/brand is that you get to customize any beautiful dress you choose so that it fits your style and your body properly. Check it out, I know I have been ogling their items. & I might end up buying a dress or two!

Outfit details: Dress: eShakti c/o Tights: H&M Heels:Target Bracelets:Forever 21 and J.crew


In other news my boyfriend is officially a U.S Sailor. I cannot express how happy and proud I am of him. Congratulations hunny! Love you.

Photobucket
Disclosure*** I was not financially compensated for this post. I did receive a sample to review & keep. All opinions on this item are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola