Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Sun Goes Down, The Stars Come Out

 This has been my first B96 bash, and let me just say there were so many pre-teen and teen girls getting squirmy.  It might have something to do with I don't know... Boy bands? Yes, Big Time Rush and The Wanted from the UK were there. Although I am not a super fan of them, I have to admit the guys from The Wanted are pretty cute ;)


 To be completely honest with you all, I wanted to go to a B96 bash because I always wanted to go to one since forever but whenever I tried to get tickets they were either sold out or super expensive. Some other artists that were there Karmin, Flo Rida, Gym Class Heroes, Sean Paul, and Mike Posner


I definitely want go to another concert like this but I may go to the indoor one, it was too hot out and I was dying! I cannot be in the sun for too long because then I get crabby.


 For this concert, I decided to wear a maxi chiffon skirt with slits and a tank. 
Although wearing the color black wasn't a great idea . I am just glad it was a partly cloudy day!

 Tank: J.crew Maxi Skirt: Wet Seal Shoes: Target Bracelets: Forever 21


  Happy Tuesday! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola