Friday, June 15, 2012

I Scream For Ice Cream

 I had an ice cream date with my boyfriend yesterday and let me tell you, the ice cream was soooo yummy, we went to a nearby neighborhood (Lincoln Park) and had the biggest ice cream cone I had ever seen. Don't you worry, I didn't eat this whole thing by myself. 


 You would think I had time to take pictures during the day, but no no time at all, so I had to opt for night pictures, I was glowing...literally. I got my whole outfit for a steal from J.crew, I am so fascinated with that place that I can't leave it without making a purchase...sad I know. 


 Tank: J.crew Chino pants: J.crew Sandals: Target Watch: Michael Kors Sunnies: Prada


Happy Friday!
xo 







1 comment:

  1. That ice cream cone looks amazing! And I love those brightly colored pants :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola