Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dot Dot Dot

So I am completely in love with this dress and I thought there was nothing else I could add to it because it was so flattering and girly, so I stopped looking for accessories... but now that I think of it I could have added a belt and an awesome bauble necklace.
I have don't have many colorful belts, in which I am now in the pursue of getting every single color ever! It adds the extra pop of color.
(Any excuse to shop is ok, right?) :)


Dress: Target (gifted) Sandals: Pacsun Accersories: Forever 21



Happy Thursday! My weekend starts today, Yay!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute dress & I love the colour of the sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty dress, I love it! Looks really pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are absolutely great girl!!!!
    Love your dress
    best
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola