Hey Friends, this is my guest blogger for the day. She is funny and sweet and with a great sense in fashion. Stay a bit and read more, ENJOY!
Hello, hello lovely readers! I'm Olivia from Wanderlust and Such. Eliza asked me to do a guest post after she appeared on my blog and I was thrilled to do so! My blog is a baby blog at only a month old or so. I made one because I spent years and years reading and obsessing over fashion blogs (and fashion itself). I thought, hey, why not me? It's connected me with so many great girls (like Eliza!) and really inspired me to be even more creative in how I dress. Speaking of, please stop by my blog and say hello! I love checking out new blogs and meeting new readers :)
Here are some quick facts about me!
- I could watch Mad Men, What Not to Wear, or Sex & The City all day, everyday.
- I'm absolutely obsessed with travel and am moving to The Netherlands in August!
- Airports are some of my favorite places in the world.
- I work at J. Crew and absolutely adore the company.
- I'm obsessed with the style of Kiernan Shipka, Miranda Kerr, and Jenna Lyons.
- I'm really tall at over 5'11, but I'm slowly learning to love it (and heels!).
- Some of my celebrity crushes are Jon Hamm, Jason Segel, and Tom Hardy.
- I could wear my chambray shirt every single day (different ways) and be happy.
- Favorite trend of the moment: the wedge sneaker (I blame Isabel Marant and Miranda Kerr).
Here are some more photos of me & my style! Please, please, please don't be shy and stop by my blog! I would love to hear from you guys.