Monday, April 30, 2012

Madewell Denim Road Trip: Chicago

Hey lovelies, so this last saturday, I attended the Madewell Denim road trip and let me just tell you it was great fun! 

The girls there greeted and welcomed you to their airstream where they had clothes and a denim bar to try on the soft and comfy jeans.













 I'll take one of each please!  :) 



Cute mannequin outside the airstream



 They also had a braid bar and of course I took full advantage of that!




 However, since I couldn't take everything with me. They told me, they had this contest where if you found a golden ticket, you would get a 100 dollar gift card. I decided to go and find it... and I found it! It was by the Marilyn Monroe statue on Michigan Ave.!! I was sooo happy it made my weekend. & I know where I will be shopping!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!
xo

2 comments:

  1. So much fun! That striped sweater is too cute!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow..i would take one of everything too!!!

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola