Thursday, April 17, 2014

Two in One



This was definitely taken when the weather had been a lot nicer than it is now... although has it ever happened where you don't remember to look at the weather forecast and dress according onto how nice it looks outside. Hmm looks can be deceiving and than its too late to go back home because you were running late in the first place. Well, that always happens to me and I hate freezing my butt off. I started making sure I stuff a cardigan/sweater in my Longchamp or bag pack just so I don't have the shivers when I am heading to school or work. 

Outfit Details: Old Navy denim dress // J.crew sweater (old) // J.crew wedges // J.crew necklace.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love your layering here... so cute!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola