Monday, March 31, 2014

Full of Color







   

This outfit has to be one of my favorites to date. It was so comfortable and full of color, I wore this on Sunday and wore a jean jacket (not shown) to make the outfit more basic during my errands that morning and than took it off as soon as I went on a little date with my fiance at La Fournette Bakery on Wells St. Seriously, the pistachio and rasberry macarons were my favorite, the weather was great and its finally starting to feel like Spring. :) 

Outfit Details:
Tobi Crop Top // J.crew Pants // Target Heels // Forever 21Necklace.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! <3 Love it, nice and fresh for spring! PS- J.CREW makes the greatest pants! Great pick! <3 Emily

    http://theskinnybyemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola