Friday, November 23, 2012

Get Ready,Set,SHOP


So to be quite honest, I wasn't feeling the whole Black Friday shopping because some of the sales/lines begun on Thanksgiving day and/or maybe it's because I know I can avoid the madness in the stores by just shopping online. I am excited to see some of my favorites have some type of sale going on! I am ready to sip on some coffee and enjoy browsing around for the perfect gifts!
GET READY,SET, SHOP!


                              Asos:20% off site wide, use code BLACKFRIDAYBONUS
Tory BurchUp to 30% off + free shipping
Nordstom: Save up to 50% off Shopbop | Spend $250+  get 20% off
Madewell:25% off + free shipping on everything, use code TREAT
J.Crew:25% off entire purchase, use code COLOR 25

& don't forget to have fun if your'e out there, be safe!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing these deals! i bought some goodies from ASOS, anxiously awaiting their arrival!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am shopping online myself so many places but so the budget is not so big! lol happy shopping! :)

      Delete

Template by Pink + Lola