Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Black, Leopard & Chiffon

Must I always fail to remember that skirts are a no-go around the city. Well, there you have it the fashion mishaps of Eliza, (that's me). But I did remember to wear shorts underneath this chiffon flowy skirt, so there!
These pictures again were taken at the University, it makes me feel so awkward and embaressed but it has to get done, I hate not being able to post sometimes due to some circumstances.
But this... it's just too funny.
Sidenote: For those who don't know the IFBcon is going on today and tomorrow in New York, I am living voraciously through my fellow bloggers that had the great oppurtunnity to go out there and enjoy this blogger experience.



Tank: J.crew Skirt: Forever 21 Sandals: Sam Edelman Ring and Bracelet; Tiffany & Co



 Happy Tuesday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola