Friday, August 31, 2012

Shopping Late

Next week is a big week for fashion!! Just thinking about it gets me all excited, we have New York Fashion Week, as well as IFBcon and LUCKYFABB for all my bloggers out there and Fashion's Night out. Now, sadly I don't have have any invites to go see any fashion shows (Darn!) and I couldn't make it to this year's blogger conferences.

 So I am left with the one and only possible choice and that is FNO. Now for those who aren't familiar with this event, it's a day where stores are open late, I had a great time last year with a friend and can't wait to do it again in 6 days! 

Here's the info, it's all over the world from Mexico to Paris, select stores will have drinks, appetizers and even prizes and YOU, my friend get to enjoy shopping late. 
For more, check out the website!


P.S. I am diggin' this video in preparation for the big night!


Happy Friday!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola