Friday, July 13, 2012

Have You Heard The Fantastic News?

Well, if you haven't heard it yet, I am here to tell you all some fab news. Now I am sure you all love Target and spending all your money there. I can't help but to spend at least 40 or 60 dollars when I am there whether it's make up or some cute shoes, (Target:1 Eliza:0) 
Anyways, Target has always collaborated with some type  of brand during the holiday season. Like Rodarte or Missoni but this time around they are collaborating with....wait for it....Neiman Marcus! 
It was like music to my ears when they listed some of the designers who will part of this like Tory Burch, Marc By Marc Jacobs, Diane von Furstenberg, Carolina Herrera, Oscar de La Renta and the list goes on. 

So get ready to rumble, because I am sure when the time comes everyone and their mom will be waiting in line, because I know I am!

For more deets, check this link out below!

1 comment:

  1. I heard this last week and it made my LIFE! I have it written down so I'll be ready!

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola