Monday, June 25, 2012

Dessert Please!

I don't know about you guys, but I sure can spend hours on pinterest, pinning beyond belief. I literally lose track of time, drooling over the food especially! 
However, I have become very sneaky because I only pin things that seem possible to my standard of preparing food (which is close to none)...when I should take a challenge. 


 Anyway, 4th of July is approaching and it's time to get my creativity on. And these are a few of the ideas that I might end up doing for whatever it is that I am doing...sadly I still do not know what my family is planning to do. I am sure I will find out 2 days before, the usual. 
Since I don't cook why not bring some awesome desserts? 





Which do you think I should prepare? What's your favorite dish/dessert to make for 4th of July? Any plans?

Happy Monday! 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola