Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Polka Dots

My boyfriend and I went out to visit his family. It was his father's birthday and we had a great time. We had burgers and hotdogs for lunch. It was a nice time seeing them all.

Well, for today's outfit  I decided for a cute polka dot skirt and a bright lime cardi. It's one of the softest cardigans I own. I have been loving polka dots, I have been eying some polka dot jeans. I might give in and buy them!

 This outfit was easy, you can switch it up with different colored skirts or shirts.
 


Cardigan: New York And Company Tank: Express Skirt: Hollister Purse: Rebecca Minkoof
Watch: Michael Kors Sandals: Target





Happy Wednesday!
I will be going shoppping today! What are your latest purchases?
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola