Monday, May 7, 2012

Not so Springy

Hey everyone, so I am officially out for summer break!! Yay! I am beyond thrilled! Today I will be attempting to make bracelets, wish me luck!


 & Until the weather gets nicer, I will  be sticking to my "not so springy" outfits.

Like the one shown below.

yeap whatever is under my jean jacket is a long sleeve sweater, it's still pretty chilly here and there
J.crew jean jacket and sweater, Hollister pants, Target oxfords, Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac,Tiffany and Co ring



Have a Fabulous Monday!
xo

6 comments:

  1. Summer break already? That's CRAZY! Love your Rebecca Minkoff bag -- it's so cute!

    xo Hallie
    wwww.coralsandcognacs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, on summer break with no warm weather! & Thank you <3

      Delete
  2. I love your jean jacket!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola