Friday, March 23, 2012

Brighten Up










 Cheesy Pose :)

Top: J.crew Tank Blazer: Charlotte Russe Navy (similar here & here)  Pants: Target (similar here) Belt: H&M  Shoes: Target Oxford (similar here & here)Jewelry: Michael Kors Watch, Tiffany&Co ring and Forever21 necklace (similar here) Nail Polish: Sally Hansen "Mint Sprint"


I decided to "brighten up" today because it has been very gloomy and the weather is back to normal...sort of. Mother Nature cannot seem to make up her mind! But as long as it doesn't get lower then 50 degrees I won't complain! 

It's Friday!! Anyone got any plans? I am going to the movies, I am deciding between The Lorax and The Hunger Games. Have any of you seen any of these?  Enjoy your weekend!

10 comments:

  1. You look really cute! Each piece is something great individually, and you put them together very well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much. I am still a beginner and hearing that makes me really happy! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely colors!:-) I like how your necklace matches with the color of your nails!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely color blocking! Your necklace is gorgeous!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm lovely your outfit post here! I've been looking to buy trousers like these! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thank you! I got them at target!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola