Monday, February 3, 2014

Add Color






Outfit Details: Zara sweater // J.crew Pants // American Eagle Coat // Target heels // Sparkle and Sophistication tassel necklace c/o
Lately I've been crushing on winter whites, especially this fuzzy sweater from Zara. Which was on sale for less than 20 dollars! I guess winter in the Midwest isn't bad at all when you have winter sales and the items you buy are still to very good use. I have been trying to incorporate more lively colors into my wardrobe to brighten an outfit up. In this case I used bright pink lipstick and a cobalt blue to add that color!
Also the wonderful necklace I am wearing is from a very sweet person behind Sparkle and Sophistication. She is so easy to communicate with and her jewelry is fab, definitely check it out. You won't be disappointed!

Hope you all had a great weekend & Happy Monday!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola