I've been meaning to post my this for the last couple days! I decided to do something a little different around the blog and show you all what I've been loving lately. Over the past two years I have increasingly enjoyed trying new products to spruce up my beauty routine and these items shown below have made my favorites list for the month of January . I watch constantly watch YouTube videos which inspired me to do this!
Links to items!
1. Nars 'Iluminator' liquid- Use this to brighten up my face and get that dewy look going :)
2. R&B hair moisturizer- great for damaged hair or spilt ends!
3. Kat Von D tattoo liner- best liquid liner I have used thus far.
4. Butter London 'Lady Muck'- the nail polish consistency is good, with two coats its completely matte
5. Versace 'Bright Crystal' - I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this scent, its floral with a hint of sweetness.
6. Cetaphil facial cleanser- I use this everyday to wash my face, it has cleared up a bit.