Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Lovely Addictions On Instagram



Follow Along On IG: @lovelyaddictions 

There's all types of social media nowadays but the one that  takes the cake is Instagram. I never really got into other social platforms like  Twitter, although I am trying to get back into it now. Facebook, I'll browse around, maybe send a few messages and Pinterest is for my lazy days at home. ( I can be pinning for hours, rather not do this unless I have nothing else to do!) So, I don't really spend time on these, is there anyone else who feels the same way?

Instagram has been my favorite way to socialize and to show you all bits and pieces of my life, as well as items that I am loving at that moment! Also, it's a great way to give a sneek peek on outfits that will be on the blog ;)
Drop by and say hello &  follow me @lovelyaddictions

Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola