Monday, December 23, 2013

Plaid + Sequins







This outfit is perfect for the holidays especially for Christmas! Sequins and Plaid are quite opposites yet they compliment each other quite nicely. This outfit  may be an option for me to wear on Christmas Eve!

I still have some last minute shopping to do (yikes). It's nothing major I have to look for but with working and doing chores around the apartment it seems like I nearly have no time!
Do we have last minute shoppers reading this post? 
Haha, well at least know you're not the only one!!

Shop this Post:

J.crew Plaid shirt (similar) // River Island Midi Skirt (sold out but similar)// Target heels (old but similar ).

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! That skirt is amazing!
    Check out my blog as well!
    -Alex of http://snippetswithalex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola