Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Stripes on Stripes

Hey there! Sorry for the lack of blog posts but it just so happens I have been without internet at home for about a week and a half  & still counting. I have many things on my plate right now, making new arrangements at the apartment and school orientations at work. 

With the new school year starting soon, I was (still am) in dire need of more skirts. I was  eyeing this little number at H&M, it is not too long or short. Perfect for now and for when the Fall graces us with its presence! I am shocked to see my summer being almost at its end, but until then I will enjoy every last second I got!


Outfit Details: J.crew striped chambray | H&M skirt | Target heels (old) | Baublebar Lucite necklace | Michael Kors watch.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola