Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Rent The Runway Experience

Weddings are always a fun event to go to, especially when someone in your family is getting married! I had about a month to go before the big day and still had no idea what I was going to wear so I started browsing the Rent The Runway website and saw so many pretty dresses and the prices were unbelievably reasonable so I thought about it and  pulled the trigger. I ended up ordering two dresses, it honestly helped seeing pictures of other girls in the dress, giving details on the fit and size of the dress and I chose the best I could. It was really nerve wrecking not knowing how it would fit or look but I couldn't be any happier with what I got!
I got the dresses a day before the wedding, I got the Badgley Mischka in two sizes (a complimentary size just in case the other didn't fit) and then the Trina Turk was rented for an additional 25 dollars (just one size). I ended up wearing both since they both fitted perfect. I am so glad I rented two designer dresses and for a reasonable price. I will definitely be renting from there again!

If you have any questions on how it works and/or more details on the fit, please let me know!


Dress 1 : Trina Turk (Retail price: $400)



Dress 2: Badgley Mischka (Retail price: $800)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola