Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lollapalooza Outfit Day 1

First things first, I survived Lollapalooza. No scratches, no wounds, no tears (other than of joy)! I am so happy I was able to attend one of Chicago's biggest music festivals. Although I got tired out on the first day, it was a great experience.
When choosing my outfit for day one I didn't  know what I signed  up for so I went for the classic look. High-waisted shorts & a crop top. The look wouldn't be complete without out some flowers in my hair, I was a bit hesitant on the flowers but I am glad I went for it!



Outfit Details: Urban Outfitters top | American Eagle shorts | UO sandals & flower headband | Polka dot backpack (Target).


The highlights on Friday were definitely Imagine Dragons & Lana Del Rey!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola