Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First of all, I have to point out I am a sucker for Tory Burch and to make matters worse, a Tory Burch Sale makes me weak in the knees. I just had to pull the trigger on this one. Remember how I was obsessing over my Kate Spade purse, but persuading you guys to get the Tory Burch Robinson handbag? I guess it worked on me. (No complaints here)
I took these pictures on an evening out to dinner, the color in person is a tad lighter!



Outfit Details: J.crew chambray shirt| Forever 21 skirt| Target heels| Tory Burch handbag.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. love ur bag and that skirt girl! too cute!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! I love Tory Burch bags and the one is a perfect neutral color!

    xxChloe
    www.likelovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola