Thursday, July 25, 2013

Christmas In July

I know what you are all thinking is she crazy, can't she just enjoy summer? Well I am, but I thought that it was literally Christmas because I got an amazing present! I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, giddy and full of joy! Oh and if that wasn't enough I had to top off this photo shoot with tulle... now all I need is snow.

I obviously have a thing for feminine and sparkly things, I dressed down on this occasion keeping it simple and clean. For now, I used a simple tee of a contrasting color which really made a focus on the skirt and (of course the shoes!) 
Can't wait to also wear this skirt for holidays!




Outfit Details: J.crew t-shirt | Alexandra Grecco Tulle skirt | Christian Louboutin 'simple heel' | J.crew necklace and bracelet.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola