Friday, October 19, 2012

You already know....

It's no surprise that today I will be talking about J.crew. I know I am very repetitive but that store is just the best for me, the quality on most of their merchandise is great and let's be honest the prices on some of these items can be ridiculous and I am a college girl on a budget, so word of advice: Shop the sale rack! You would be surprised how much you save, but it is so worth it! 

However, there are some pieces that you have to act upon before they discontinue it, or if you really really must have it! Like the things I am about to show you! Here are a few of the looks from the website that I have been lusting over!

     Look 1: Sparkle Cami                      Look 2: Sequined polka dot top


               Look 3: Silk Blouse in Hearts                                      Look 4: Frenchie Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola