Monday, July 2, 2012

All That Glitters

....isn't always gold, it can be silver too! I am obsessed with anything that sparkles, shimmers and glistens.I'm sure I am not the only one. I fell in love with these shorts and yes they were a wee bit expensive, well for shorts that is. I got them for 45 dollars last year at American Eagle, but I am definitely getting my money's worth  because I absolutely love them!


 Top: Forever 21 Shorts: American Eagle Shoes: TOMS

 (Close up)

  And it's already July! (Holy Moly) It means my vacay to The Big Apple is coming up, I am beyond excited!

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

  1. I seriously love those shorts! Love the denim with sparkle - the perfect summer look!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE anything with sparkle too! Is it your first visit to the city? Let me know if you need any recommendations of things to do or restaurants to eat at...I lived in the city for a few years :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a custom clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this nail polish colour!!


    www.paperdaisyfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Pink + Lola