Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Striped Lady

I have realized that living in the city brings so many more places to enjoy and last night's was China Town. I went to have dinner with a couple of friends. I was not able to snap any pictures, but I promise next time I go I will!

As usual, you will find me in stripes and a blazer, nothing new here. I also decided to wear flip flops because being the shoe fein that I am. I always end up with blisters and cuts from new shoes, and sometimes your feet just need a little break, ya know? (Or it could also be that heels kill my feet and I am wimp!)


Blazer: Forever 21 Dress: Forever 21 Flip flops: Hollister Necklace: Tiffany&Co Bracelet: BCBG & Forever 21


Pictures taken by my friend Kris Fl.

So what are your favorite pieces from your closet? Please, do tell!
Happy Wednesday! :)
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola