Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Simplicity is Key







Top: Forever 21 tank $3.50 Pants: Hollister&Co $13.50 Shoes: Steve Madden Croquet $70 Nail Polish: Butter London  Bracelets: Pink Hello Kitty (gift from a friend) Mint bracelet from Target (old).


I have been really iffy with my wardrobe because it has been super hot here in Chicago. It's only March, people! I mean, we skipped cardigans and cropped jeans and went straight to booty shorts and tanks... well some did. :) But I wanted to play it safe, because in the back of my mind I feel like it should still be cold...
Anyways, I went with something simple and then you get to my shoes and BAM! I am so in love with these shoes, you can't avoid these babies! 

2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! Especially those shoes (I've been looking for a similar pair) and the mint bracelet. My nails were painted the same way as yours all last week!

    www.smalltownfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I was on a hunt for these shoes. I first saw them on pinterest and had to get them. But the nicest ones I found were the Steve Madden for 70 dollars and mint is everywhere! I am sure you will find them anywhere especially H&M or Forever21!

      Delete

Template by Pink + Lola