Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Guilty Pleasure

Hello everyone, today was very uneventful other then paying a visit to Ulta. For those who do not know what that is it is like a huge make up, hair, skin product store. I can spend hours in there!

Anyway I am obsessed with nail polishes, however, I have a nasty habit of biting my nails! I need to get rid of that ASAP. So... I was browsing around and found the Essie collection. Essie is one of my favorites, they are about 8 dollars a piece, but I was able to walk away and found some awesome  cheaper ones!

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri, I am very happy with this product & I was even more enthused that it was only 1.50 for these wonderful colors! These are about 4 dollars each, even buying them at that price is a good deal.


And for those who want to spend the extra four dollars, Essie's new Spring 2012 collection will be released on February 1st! Check these colors out!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by Pink + Lola